Elizma Lambert presented at a full-day workshop for practitioners on the OAT (Organic Acid Test) as part of a pre-event to the Australian Methylation Summit in Melbourne, Australia.
- An overview of organic acids from a clinical perspective
- Folate markers and gene expression
- Neurotransmitters and the role gene expression plays in metabolite formation
- Neurotransmitters as influenced by the gut microbiome
- The virulence of fungal organisms and their role in oxalate production
- Oxalates and the links between metals and environmental toxins
This event was sponsored by Great Plains Laboratory USA.