Elizma Lambert presented a 1 hour webinar (2021) for practitioners on behalf of Research Nutrition in Australia as part of their online conference, on Mold Biotoxin Illness and its effect on detoxification, genes, and mental health.
- What different types of mold biotoxins do in the body.
- Glutathione production in the presence of mold biotoxicity.
- NFR2 activation or non-activation.
- Histamine intolerance.
- Dysregulation of dopamine, norepinephrine, epinephrine, serotonin, and melatonin due to mold biotoxins.
- Why there is more to mold than just the regular testing.
- Why certain supplements work better than others.
She presents along with other respected practitioners in their fields, such as:
- Dr. Kerry Jones
- Dr. William Shaw
- Dr. Stephanie Seneff
- Dr. Sandeep Gupta
This webinar is only available to practitioners registered with Research Nutrition and can be accessed on their website: