The DUTCH test offers a good option for reproductive hormones and includes metabolites.
It is a dried urine test that provides information on:
- How much hormones you are producing
- How well you are clearing them, or clearing them too quickly
- If they are being directed down alternate pathways
- Maps Hormones Through a Full Menstrual Cycle
- Provides a Comprehensive View of Key Hormone Fluctuations Throughout an Entire Cycle
- More Accurate than Saliva for Progesterone and Especially for Estradiol